Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Hexie Swap In-House Date March 16th!

I just emailed all the swappers that are in the first swap the following information--just in case you didn't get it, I also posted it on the HGTV discussion and here. All my bases are covered.

"ATTENTION! This swap is due in MY hands no later than March 16th. I take time off work specifically to swap out so any packages that arrive AFTER that date will be returned back unswapped at YOUR expense. Consider this your "gentle reminder."

Also, be mindful that just because the post office says it will be two day delivery, weather and other adverse conditions must be taken into consideration. Don't wait until the last minute--ship early. I am firm about the information listed above and have been for all my swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment