For those of you who are officially signed up for the 20th hexagon swap, here our last game!
Answer the questions below and get a point for each correct answer. The person who answers the most via email to email@example.com no later than midnight March 23rd ET will win a prize. In case of a tie, I will put the names in the hat and pull a winner.
As stated before, the prizes for these games will be sent out at the end of the complete swap to players who complete the swap.
While I try to be as clear and concise as possible with the questions, I get the final say on the answers.
>YOU CAN ONLY SEND IN ONE GUESS PER QUESTION!> Multiple answers will be considered incorrect.
Our prize is a $10 gift card for your choice of Joann’s or Hobby Lobby.
1. What is the name of the website that offers all your favorite quilting shows?
2. This fabric company’s catch phrase is______ _______: A World of Possibilities
3. This late fabric designer is famous for her bright, bold prints, including cats.
4. APQS offers a new product that is the son of George—what is his name
5. This B350 Bernina has a special pattern on the machine—what is it?
6. Lumenaris.com offers pre-cuts kits in what type of fabric. What is the full name of it?
7. What longarm manufacture offers the King and Queen of quilting machines?
8. Judy Niemeyer now designs fabrics with her daughter. What is her name?
9. These two ladies have been quilting together for over 30 years, but started teaching on public TV in ____.
10. What is the date of the hexagon blog post that mentions we got “over 30” of snow in two days?”
11. This talented template maker makes easy work of making LeMoyne Stars. Who is she?