For those of you who are officially signed up for the 20th hexagon swap, here is a game for you!
Answer the questions below and get a point for each correct answer.
The person who answers the most via email to email@example.com no later than midnight March 11th ET will win a prize. In case of a tie, I will put the names in the hat and pull a winner. As stated before, the prizes for these games will be sent out at the end of the complete swap to players who complete the swap.
**Do not send me multiple guesses for each question**
Our prize is a mystery bag of quilting goodies! J
1. Chenille is the ______ word for ______. What are the two answers? (must have both correct for point).
2. This male quilter and author began his career as a professional quilter in 1979. What is his nickname?
3. This fabric is described as various shades or tones of the same color with no other colors allowed in the print.
4. This old timer is still __________________after 25 years! Fill in the blank and what is her name?
5. What is the patent number of the first Singer Sewing Machine?
6. Speaking of sewing machines, Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville loves her Singer 221K Featherweight so much she had her painted a bright yellow. What is her name?
7. This “Fat Cat” designer offers lots of free machine applique patterns on her website. What is her full name?
8. This type of quilt uses only solid color fabric and is usually always hand quilted.
9. On craftours.com, what country is the September 2016 tour with Pam Holland?
10. What were the two themes for our 7th hexie swap?
11. This fabric designer has a color for her last name. What is her full name?