Monday, August 5, 2013

*VOTE NOW FOR THE SIXTH HEXIE THEME!*


While this is still in the planning stages, let's choose the next swap's themes!

I have several photos of what we would be looking for in the above themes. You can email me at 2013hexagonswap@gmail.com  with your vote or post here on the board.

I will leave the poll up until August 13th and then select the top two themes. The official sign ups will be posted and left up until August 27th. The swap will be due in my hands no later than October 19th.

The guidelines would be the same as the previous swap, but always feel free to contact me if you have any questions on fabrics.

I have posted suitable fabrics on the blog at
http://hexagonswap.blogspot.com/

Top of Form


Question:
What would you like to see offered for our third hexie swap? Vote for one on the poll and your second choice by posting in the discussion, PM or email me at 2013hexagonswap@gmail.com

If you have a suggestion for a theme, please email me and it can be brought up for the NEXT swap!

Choices:
*Small floral prints
*TRUE 30's repros-NO children/novelty prints
*Stashbusters
*Batiks
*Brights
*TRUE red, white and blue
*Autumn colors
*TRUE 30's repros-children/novelty prints

Bottom of Form

 

No comments:

Post a Comment