What do you know about EPP Game
Must submit all answers (and no, your cannot change any!) no later than Wednesday, April 30th at 11:59 EST by sending to email@example.com
You will get one point for each correct answer towards the grand prize drawing for the $50 Paper Pieces gift certificate.
You can only play if you are already signed up for the 10th hexie swap.
1) “Black and Red and Gold All Over” is a 1” hexie pattern by what author?
Choose one: a. Vicki Bellino b. Bonnie Hunter c. Mickey Dupre
2) When measuring a 1” hexie paper, what is the correct measurement across the entire hexagon?
Choose one: a. 1 3/8” b. 2” c. 1 ½”
3) What Hex-A Holic duo banded together to write this must-have handbook? Must give me both full names.
4) When making a single flower unit, how many pieces will this entail?
Choose one: a. 9 b. 7 c. 13
5) According to this handbook, if you are making a double-size GFG quilt, how many 1” hexies will you need?
Choose one: a. 3048 b. 5248 c. 4082
6) This EPP author married her high-school sweetheart. Who is it?
Choose one: a. Dr. Peggy G. Rhodes b. Vicki Bellino c. Tacha Bruecher
7) What is the recommended seam allowance when making hexagons?
Choose one: a. 1/8” b. ¼” c. ½”
8) This hexie author shares her Salted Dark Chocolate Toffee cookie recipes on her website. Who is it?
Choose one. A. Jen Eskridge b. Julia C. Wood c. Mickey Dupree
9. They say no matter what you make using EPP, they say this is the one quilt you will always finish. What pattern is it?
Choose one: a. Dresden Flowers b. Grandmother’s Flower Garden c. Garden Party
10. On the Paper Pieces website, what piecing pointer do they give you for simple basting your hexies?
Choose one: a. Always start with knot on the right side of the hexie b. Double knot your thread c. Use quilting thread for basting.