Let’s play the “male quilter” game! Each correct answer is worth one point—the one with the most correct answers win!
If we have a tie, the names will go into a hat and a winner will be drawn. (Note-I do have the final say on the answers). The prize is a copy of Recycled Hexie Quilts by Mary Kerr
The deadline to submit your answers is midnight, October 1st ET. Email your answers to email@example.com
1. Who is the male quilter whose family has been quilting for 96 years?
2. What male quilter has worked on the Oprah show and several other TV productions?
3. This male quilter passed away in January, 2015, but his whimsical embellishments still shine on thequiltshow.com
4. This blog list 117 male quilters—what is the title of the blog?
5. This male quilter made a quilt called Scan that incorporated an embroidered drawing of an MRI scan of his brain—who is it?
6. Who is the author of the 2010 book “Men and the Art of Quiltmaking”?
7. This young, male quilter founded Antler Quilt Design at what tender age?
8. Who is the male quilter that first passion is music and started taking lessons at age three?
9. Who is the male fabric designer and quilter started his career as an actor and singer?
10. What is the name of the online community of male quilters?