Answer the questions below and get a point for each correct answer. The person who answers the most via email to email@example.com no later than midnight February 23rd ET will win a prize. Once you send in your answers, you cannot change them. I will keep a tally of correct answers on the right side of the blog so you can see how you are doing.
In case of a tie, I will put the names in the hat and pull a winner. As stated before, the prizes for these games will be sent out at the end of the complete swap to players who complete the swap.
While I try to be as clear and concise as possible with the questions, I get the final say on the answers.
Our first prize is a $10 gift card for your choice of Joann’s or Hobby Lobby.
1. This author has written ___ books on nickle quilts. Who is the author and number of books? (One point for each correct answer).2. Bethany Reynolds is famous for this technique. What is it called?
3. What is the name of Connecting Threads variegated thread that reminds me of the artist Prince?4. The American born fabric designer with the initials of KF is known for his bright bold prints. What is the full name?
5. What is the name of Bonnie Hunter's of Quiltville cabin?6. This fabric company has a tag line of “cottons that feel like silk”—what is their name?
7. Name three sewing machine brands that begin with the letter B. (Only one point for all three correct answers).8. This quilt magazine offers “Patch Pals Collection” of animal quilts. What is their name?
9. On this fabric designer/author’s blog, she speaks about the Golden Ratio. Her initials are JB. What is her name?Bonus question:
10.This quilt batting found on the equilter.com website sounds almost good enough to eat. What is it called?