Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Coccinelle from France Shares her B & W Hexie Project

Coccinelle (Christelle) was kind enough to share her current hexie project with us. Since her blog is in French http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com/archive/2014/06/16/swap-hexagones-noirs-et-blancs.html I decided to translate it for you.
 
If you have a blog you would like to share with us, I can certainly link post it on the blog for all to enjoy.
 
Please be sure to check out her beautiful crafts and handwork. I really love her idea of using a print background as a base for her project.
 


Mes hexagones postés pour les Etats-Unis, j'ai continué à en faire quelques-uns et à les garder précieusement dans une boîte. My hexagons posted to the United States, I continued to make a few and keep them carefully in a box.
 
 
Et voici les 4 pochettes reçues en retour des miennes de la part de Pat, Carole, Arizona , Connie et Darleen, Washington . And here are 4 pockets in return received mine from Pat, Carole, Arizona, Connie and Darleen, Washington. Que des tissus noirs et blancs que je ne connais! That black and white fabrics that I know!
Merci à vous et à Kathleen qui organise l'échange. Thank you to you and Kathleen organizing the exchange.

Regardez comme ils sont beaux!
Look how beautiful they are!
 
Voici une idée du montage que je voudrais faire.
Here's an idea of the timeline I want to. Pas d'hexagone intermédiaire. No middle hexagon. Les coeurs des fleurs seront unis dans les tons des couleurs de la bordure. Hearts flowers are united in the color tones of the border.
J'ai trouvé ce tissu pour la bordure intéressant et très graphique. I found this fabric for the border and very interesting graph. Je ne respecte pas le thème noir et blanc dans sa totalité mais l'important était que j'envoie des hexagones noirs et blancs. I do not respect the black and white theme in its entirety but the important thing was that I send black and white hexagons. Ce que j'ai fait! What I did! Ensuite, pour le montage, c'est moi qui décide... Then, for mounting, it is I who decides ...
 
 
J'ai même gardé les "pointes" de mes hexagones car cela peut servir... J'ai déjà une idée mais il faut que je la peaufine un peu! I even kept the "peaks" of my hexagons because it can be used ... I have an idea but I need a bit of fine-tuning!

Voilà un travail qui va m'occuper cet été... Je commence 2 nouveaux swaps avec les USA car cela m'amuse beaucoup! This is a job that will keep me busy this summer ... I'm starting 2 new swaps with the U.S. because it amuses me a lot! A bientôt, pour vous montrer mes choix. Soon, to show you my choice.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment