Monday, January 21, 2013

Are You Ready For Some Football? Play Our Superbowl Game!

 
Are your ready for our second annual Super Bowl game to be held on Sunday, February 3rd between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers? The winning prize will be a $25 Joann gift card!

The winner of the game is the one who picks the winning team AND the closest winning score WITHOUT going over. In case of a tie, I will put the names in a hat and have Mom pull out the winner. You must be either an HGTV quilting board member or a player in our hexagon swap to be eligible to play.

If you want to play, PM me your winning team and the score, such as "SF 32-0". Please do not post your selection on the HGTV boards. If you are having a problem PM'ing me, you can also email me at 2013hexagonswap@gmail.com

I will confirm back to you via email or PM that your prediction has been received.

You only get one vote and *CANNOT* make a change once you PM or email me your vote, so you will probably want to wait until closer to the date to make your prediction. I will post the official game post on Sunday, the 3rd and tally your selections.

All predictions must be sent to me no later than Sunday, 2/3 at 5:00 PM EST. This will give me time to compile the list and I will be posting the scores as the day progresses.

Any questions? Just ask! Now, do your research and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment