Monday, May 5, 2014

Meet Hexie Swapper Jennifer L. of IL

 
"I have attached a picture of my most recent hexagon project, made with 3/4" hexies.  I started the project intending it to be a floor pillow for my apartment, but eventually decided I didn't want this to be on the floor. 
 
So, I have decide to applique this onto a larger piece of solid fabric and make a quilt to hang on the wall.  I have a few flowers already pieced that didn't make it into this, so I will probably add them on to the quilt, maybe on the back.  I'm not sure yet.  I started working on it last summer during a drive out to Colorado and California from Chicago.  I competed a large portion of it during that trip.
 
Thank you for organizing the swap!  My next project will involve hexagons from the swap and I am really excited about it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment