Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Two Bees Fabrics

 
I was on vacation last week--a "home" vacation that I planned on doing a ton of outdoor projects. Mother Nature had her own plans and the week was basically a wash (with rain!).
 
Needing a little treat, I was surfing the web and came upon Two Bees Fabrics, who specialize in 1800's-1930's reproductions. I was thrilled to find many fabric prints I didn't already have in my 30's collection. The shipping charges seemed fair and customer comments sounded too good to be true.
 
Okay, take a chance, I thought and placed an order. I got a confirmation email back within minutes and package tracking information that it shipped the next day (it was packed over the weekend). It arrived packaged beautifully, along with a handwritten thank you note for my first order. You may not know this, but I work for L.L. Bean--top in the country in customer service--and I am very serious about how the customer shopping and service experience is. Two Bees ladies, Mary and Roberta, get an A+++ for all of the above and super speedy shipping. You can be sure that I will be a continued repeat and VERY satisfied customer. You can check out the website at http://www.twobeesfabric.com/
 
Above you will find a photo of the fabrics I ordered--enough for the 30's repro hexie swap and some for my own collection. A couple of pieces, including some larger prints and a cute Scottie dog (I have a collection of these doggie prints I'm saving for a special project) will be finding a new home in my white 30's cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment